Sheraton Virginia Beach OceanfrontVirginia Beach , VA
• Makes beds.
• Replenishes supplies, such as drinking glasses and writing supplies.
• Cleans rooms, hallways, lobbies, lounges, restrooms, corridors, elevators, stairways, and locker rooms and other work areas.
• Cleans rugs, carpets, upholstered furniture, and draperies, using vacuum cleaner.
• Dusts furniture and equipment.
• Polishes metalwork, such as fixtures and fittings.
• Washes walls, ceilings, and woodwork.
• Washes windows, door panels, and sills.
• Empties wastebaskets, and empties and cleans ashtrays.
• Transports trash and waste to disposal area.
• Replenishes bathroom supplies.
• Replaces light bulbs.
• Abides by the regulations set forth by the material safety data sheets when using chemicals.
• Reports to work for scheduled shift, on time and in uniform in accordance with company policy.
• Knows and complies with all company policies and procedures pertaining to this position and its duties.
• Takes the initiative to greet guests in a friendly and warm manner.
• Performs other related duties as required.
Housekeeping (6-10 M/F)
VIRGINIA BCH , VA
$9.50 per hour
32-40 hours per week
24 Feb 2022 – 15 Mar 2022
1 May 2020 – 15 May 2022
Intermediate – Upper Intermediate
$500.00/Month( MUST ARRANGE OWN)
** Deposit amount $200 – $450
Transportation to work
Walking, Bicycle, Bus