🆕Silver DollarBranson, MO
SDC Food Team Member
• Greeting guests and taking guest product orders.
• Making customers feel welcome and appreciated.
• Maintaining a themed environment.
• Preparing/cooking food products.
• Handling cash/making change and operating Point of Sale registers.
• Ensure proper handling of customer credit card information in compliance with Property Procedures and Purchasing Card Industry (PCI) standards.
• Maintaining a safe food environment and following safety procedures.
• Cleaning/bussing tables as assigned.
• Suggestive selling.
• Implementing shop closing/cleaning procedures.
• Maintaining positive, helpful relationships with teammates.
Attractions Team Member
• Remain flexible to train and work in multiple areas
• Must be willing to change assignments with little or no notice to cover staffing shortages
• Interact with guests to ensure a safe, fast, and friendly operation
• Must be able to resolve guest concerns in a friendly, non-offensive manner without deviating from safety procedures
• Tests equipment daily per safety training before the opening ride to guests
• Gives directions to riders and guests over microphone regarding safety instructions and operation of rides
• Observes riders while boarding the ride vehicle to ensure safe and proper seating
• Informs riders to fasten belt, bar, or another safety device
• Checks to ensure safety restraints are secured for each rider before dispatching the ride
• Manipulates controls to start and stop rides
• Remains alert and attentive at all times while the ride is in operation
• Responsible to maintain the cleanliness of assigned work area, including daily cleaning tasks, removal of trash, refueling, and using small power equipment to remove natural debris and cleaning bodily fluid waste as necessary
• Team Members are also responsible for reporting any potential safety hazards in their work area
SDC Food Team Member / Attractions Team Member (10 M/F)
SDC Food Team Member : $13.25 per hour
Attractions Team Member : $13.25 per hour
32-40 hours per week
7 Mar 2024 – 10 Apr 2024
10 Jun 2024 – 7 Jul 2024
Upper Intermediate – Advanced
$135.00 per week
Deposit amount : $435.00 (Upon arrival)
Transportation to work
Students can walk or ride a bike.