🆕 Atlantic Pier AmusementsAmusement Park Atlantic City, NJ
- Keep all flower pots throughout the park clean and debris free.
- Clean all areas of the park regardless of the designated area.
- Clean restrooms – sweep/mop floors, toilets, walls, and sinks on a daily and hourly basis. Restock hand towels and hand soap.
- Remove trash from a designated area or wherever needed.
- Maintain a clean dumpster area.
- Follow a detailed worksheet for the designated area.
- Clean windows, glass partitions, and mirrors wherever needed.
- Clean and maintain all outside food areas.
- Help to move equipment and inventory throughout the park.
- Keep the equipment storage room neat, clean, and organized.
- Return all materials and equipment used back to design
Ride Operator :
- Ensure ride perimeter fencing is locked and secured
- Conduct ride and area safety checks
- Operate attractions per standard operating procedure
- Climb raised platforms and staircases
- Provide verbal safety instructions to guests
- Monitor and respond to inappropriate guest behavior, by enforcing rules and regulations
- Responsible for the safe and efficient operation of the attra
Game Attendant :
- Greet pier guests in a friendly and enthusiastic manner.
- Answer questions and provide information about the games, prizes, and rules.
- Use a microphone to make announcements and encourage guests to try out the different games and attractions.
- Highlight the unique features and prizes associated with each game.
- Convey a sense of excitement and enthusiasm to attract guests to your area.
- Clearly explain the rules and instructions for each game to ensure guests understand how to play.
- Assist guests in understanding the chances of winning and any special requirements for participation.
- Collect payments from guests who wish to play games or purchase tickets.
- Provide change and receipts as necessary.
- Keep an eye on the game areas to ensure they are clean and organized.
- Distribute prizes to guests who win games or accumulate enough points/tickets.
- Manage lines and queues to maintain order and fairness.
- Suggest combo deals or promotions to encourage guests to participate in multiple games.
- Be attentive to upselling opportunities without
Slingshot – Ride Operator :
- Direct patrons on how to enter and exit rides.
- Help people get on and off rides. Ability to lift children that weigh 40 lbs (18 kgs) or more. Make sure that patrons are securely seated in rides.
- Keep an eye on patrons and their movements to ensure they are not in any danger.
- If necessary, take proper steps to remove disorderly people from rides.
- Responsible for keeping work stations and surrounding areas clean and maintai
Retail Sales Associate :
- Demonstrate the use of toys, particularly bubble blowers, to engage and excite pier visitors.
- Interact with children, encouraging them to express interest and enthusiasm for our toys and merchandise.
- Assist customers in selecting and purchasing a variety of items, including toys, shirts, bag and novelties.
- Provide detailed and accurate product information to assist customers in making informedpurchasing decisions.
- Deliver exceptional customer service by promptly addressing questions, concerns, andinquiries.
- Ensure accurate and efficient transactions at the cash register, handling cash andprocessing payments with precision.
- Maintain an attractive, organized, and well-stocked display area to showcase merchandiseeffectively.
- Promote a safe and secure shopping environment by adhering to pier safety policies andguidelines.
- Ability to communicate effectively in a professional manner with coworkers, supervisors,and pier guests
- Ability to learn and understand all policies and procedures pertinent to the departmentand the functions of the job
- Must be able to interact in a multicultural environment with a variety of ages
- Able to work in all weather conditions
- Must be able to lift 50lbs (22 Kgs) or more
- Maintaining a clean, safe, hazard-free work environment within the area of responsibility.
- Performing other duties as assigned
Ticket Cashier :
- Greet guests warmly and provide information about ticket options and pricing.
- Assist guests in selecting the appropriate tickets or wristbands according to their needs.
- Handle cash transactions accurately and provide change when required.
- Answer guest questions and address concerns related to tickets or wristbands.
- Utilize a cash register or point-of-sale (POS) system to record and process sales.
- Collect payments from guests, including cash, credit/debit cards, or other methods.
- Securely process credit card payments in accordance with established procedures.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area to ensure efficient operations.
- Properly dispose of waste and litter, such as ticket stubs
Groundskeeper (3 M/F)❌ (เต็มแล้วจ้า)
Ride Operator (5 M/F)
Game Attendant (5 M/F)❌ (เต็มแล้วจ้า)
Slingshot – Ride Operator (4 M/F)❌ (เต็มแล้วจ้า)
Retail Sales Associate (5 M/F) ❌ (เต็มแล้วจ้า)
Ticket Cashier (4 M/F) ❌ (เต็มแล้วจ้า)
ATLANTIC CITY, NJ
$15.25 per hour
32-40 hours per week
15 May 2024 – 15 Jun 2024
3 Sep 2024 – 7 Sep 2024
Upper Intermediate – Advanced
$162.50 to $243.75 per person per Week (Must Arrange Own)
Deposit amount : $575 to $743.75 (On Arrival)
Transportation to work
Students can walk or ride a bike.