(เต็มแล้วจ้า) Borgata Hotel Casino & SpaAtlantic City, NJ Hotel & Resort
– Load, unload, and properly sort dishes, glassware, and flatware as it is brought to the dish area.
– Wash, sort, and store pots in their proper location on the shelf, with larger items on the bottom shelf.
– Load dishwashing solution into the automatic dispenser and regulate the output of detergent and chemicals to the dishwashing machine by monitoring and adjusting controls.
– Unload clean dishes from the rack after being processed through the dish machine, inspecting them for cleanliness and carefully stacking them in specified carts and shelves.
– Polish silver, copper, and brass in all areas as needed to maintain a polished .
– Regularly transport equipment such as hot and cold boxes, speed racks, Queen Mary carts, and push carts from the hallway to deliver to other outlets and facilities.
– Sweep and mop floors and wash floor mats to ensure a clean and safe workspace.
– Wash baseboards, floor drains, hand sinks, tables, and cutting boards to maintain high cleanliness standards.
– Separate and remove trash and garbage, placing them in designated containers, and periodically steam clean and hose out garbage cans.
– Washing, scrubbing, or polishing utensils such as pots, pans, trays, silverware, and plates.
– Sweeping and mopping kitchen floors and disposing of garbage.
– Loading and unloading dish machines.
– Keeping the dish room organized.
– Cleaning and sanitizing kitchen walls, coolers, freezers (both walk-in and reach-in), and ceilings (including air vents and light fixtures).
– Keeping areas stocked, including paper towels and soap.
– Maintaining a clean, safe, hazard-free work environment within the area of responsibility.
– Performing other duties as assigned
– Assist the Sous Chef and Cook in quality and portion control of food.
– Must be flexible and able to work in all kitchen areas.
– Assist other kitchen employees with daily responsibilities.
– Prepare food following established standards set by the Restaurant Chef.
– Ensure proper labeling, rotation, and storage temperature of food.
– Strive to eliminate overproduction of food.
– Maintain quality inventory control.
– Ensure that food and storage areas are well-maintained.
– Promote positive guest and team member relations at all times.
– Maintain a clean, safe, hazard-free work environment.
– Perform other duties as assigned by your manager.
– Must be able to push/pull/lift 50lbs
EVS Attendant :
– Deep clean, sanitize, and maintain attractive public and employee areas
– Sweeps and removes all wrappers, broken glass, ashtrays, and debris from floor
– Cleans and dusts slot machines, including areas between machines, doors, and woodwork
– Removes trash, replaces missing ashtrays, and wipes out and cleans all ashtrays and trash cans
– Perform other duties associated with public area housekeeping as assigned.
– Deep clean, sanitize, and maintain attractive front and back of house spaces.
– Operate and keep clean equipment, which is used for sweeping, shampooing carpets, and scrubbing, removing, and recoating floor finish in VCT floors.
– Recognize and respond to spills or other calls which require immediate attention.
– Use wet floor signs to ensure guest and employee safety around wet areas, spills, or other cleaning.
– Service assigned areas using provided chemicals .
– Ensure all equipment is operated and stored properly.
– Notify management of any maintenance problems with equipment, property, or guest needs.
– Follow internal procedures for signing in and out equipment, radios, and master keys.
– Provide excellent customer service for our internal and external guests.
– Take responsibility for the cleanliness of public spaces.
– Demonstrate a commitment to ensuring responsible gaming and responsible alcohol service by discreetly notifying appropriate managers of concerns and observations.
– Must be able to push/pull/lift 1 00lbs. ( 45 kgs )
– Performing other duties as assigne
Stewards : (8 M/F)
Cook : (2 M/F)
EVS Attendant : (3 M/F)
Priest Lake , ID
Stewards : 19.00 per hour
Cook : 22.00 per hour
EVS Attendant : 19.00 per hour
32-40 hours per week
15 May 2024 – 15 Jun 2024
3 Sep 2024 – 7 Sep 2024
Upper Intermediate – Advanced
$162.50 to $243.75 per week (Must Arrange Own)
**Deposit $575 to $743.75 (On Arrival)
Transportation to work