MEMBER OF THE ATTRACTIONS TEAM
• Verbally communicate and enforce safety rules.
• Keep guests alert when entering or exiting vehicles during
• Inspect harnesses and other safety equipment before use.
• React calmly and quickly in stressful situations or emergencies.
• Physically assist guests throughout the attraction ride as needed.
• Visually observe guest actions during travel operations to avoid security risks.
• Confirm guests are not adjusting safety equipment and monitor their actions to prevent safety hazards while on the ride or attraction.
• Complete required security documentation on a daily basis.
• Initiate friendly interaction with guests.
• Keep the attraction and ride area clean.
• Work at different hours and in different areas when necessary.
Amusements Team Member (Games)
• Operate various carnival style games in an outdoor environment by interacting with guests, setting and cleaning props, and celebrating wins
• Explain the rules and prizes for each game
• Describe different sales packages to guests and demonstrate proficient selling
• Assist in the maintenance and daily operation of any assigned location by ensuring cleanliness and display preparation functions are up to company standards
• Demonstrate an ability to maintain dependable work attendance and flexibility with assigned work schedules
• Adhere to all Amusements safety guidelines and report any safety issues to the immediate leadership
• Protect the privacy, safety, and security of our guests and coworkers by completing PCI compliance and other required training
• Record the number of games played and the number of prizes awarded
• Interact with guests through the use of microphones and various props
• Manage the stock levels and merchandising of any assigned games throughout the workday
• Actively participate in the success of the Games and Amusements team through teamwork, service, and respect for others
• Assist the immediate leadership by communicating any needed product, equipment, supplies, and helping to reduce waste
• Must be willing to have fun and create a fun and friendly environment forothers
FOOD TEAM MEMBER
• Be responsible for the prompt attention to a wide variety of tasks within food services.
• Taking orders, serving, preparing, and storing high-quality food, measuring ingredients, understanding time and temperature charts to record information, answering questions from guests about menu items and prices, and proper cash handling procedures where appropriate.
• Stock and organize kitchen, food lines, food bars, work areas, and eating areas, ensuring proper product pickup, delivery, rotation, and storage.
• Provide prompt and courteous attention to guest requests while performing service and/or preparing high-quality food.
• Provide timely attention to properly fill orders for supplies received by verbal, radio, and written orders.
• Replenishing stock, organizing work areas, proper product removal, delivery, rotation, and storage, recording information, and answering guest questions regarding menu items and pricing.
• Maintain cleanliness in all work areas while moving through the park.
• Prepare and serve food that meets the quality, quantity, and presentation expected of Dollywood and the requirements of the state health code.
• Maintain cleanliness of any surface used for eating or serving food, washing dishes, maintaining proper sanitation, cleaning the general area, scrubbing, sweeping, mopping, removing trash, etc.
• Greet each guest cordially, treating each guest as an individual.
• Provide continuous service and attention to detail, ensuring guest satisfaction.
• Make sug gestive sales to each guest and thank them for their visit to the park.
MERCHANDISE OR RETAIL
• Store the merchandise.
• Assist in the maintenance and daily operation of the workshop by performing cleaning and display preparation functions.
• Serving guests and providing product information
• Sell the merchandise.
• Operate cash register/POS system. positively represent Dollywood by being friendly and courteous to guests.
• Be able to maintain reliable work attendance and flexibility with assigned work schedules including required overtime, evenings, weekends, and holidays.
• Adapt to changes in work assignments and locations.
• Have the ability to get along with guests and co-workers by exhibiting a positive and pleasant disposition.
HOUSE AND GROUNDS
Park Services Team Member/House and Grounds helps guests one on one, sweeping debris, and keeping restrooms clean. You will be the first to interact with guests throughout the park and help them with any questions or issues that may come up during the day.
Rental Operations Host
• Greet guests and initiate friendly interaction. Provide Guest excellence which exceeds expectations, answer questions, and provide park information.
• Effectively perform the rentals of ECVs, Wheelchairs, Strollers, and Lockers to include all sales functions, rental agreements, refunds, and exchanges.
• Retrieve daily online sales report and reserve rental equipment.
• Verbally instruct Guests on ECV operational instructions.
• Assist in the daily operation of morning set-up to include pulling the rental equipment for display, clipboards with rental agreements, and have on hand disability guides.
• Effectively perform cash handling procedures for the daily locker rentals and key deposits.
• Assist in the evening maintenance of the rental equipment to include cleaning and stacking strollers.
• Maintain a sense of urgency towards area of operation to reduce the guest wait time.
• Maintain a dependable work attendance and flexibility with assigned work schedules.
Park Appearance Team Member
This role exists to provide the Park with nighttime
maintenance cleaning and support to be done in a manner consistent with the Mission
and Values of The Dollywood Company.
• Maintain the cleanliness of roadways and pedestrian walkways using high-pressure water hose.
• Collect refuse and recyclable material.
• Train in operation of company motor vehicle.
• Develops a work timetable for any assigned area to insure tasks are completed timely.
• This position is subject to random inspections of personal vehicles, personal items brought on park, as well as storage areas.
This position exists to provide a positive Guest experience through
proper horticultural practices.
• Complete landscaping tasks such as watering, weeding, mowing, trimming, and pruning.
• Assist others with tasks pertaining to color impact and positive guest experiences through proper horticultural practices.
• Photographers are members of the Retail team that specialize in the
• capture and sales of souvenir photographs for the guests of Dollywood. We are looking for outgoing candidates that are able to gather our visitors for photographs.
• This position can be fast-paced and high volume but requires a helpful, friendly approach at all times.
• Proactively greet guests and offer them the opportunity to allow their photo to be taken.
• Provide them with all information they need to view and purchase their photo(s) at the viewing/point-of-sale location.
• Learn and become proficient with the technology and techniques needed to shoot professional-grade photos.
• Accurately uses camera settings for best result.
• Perform all functions at the photography point of sale, including photo recall, edits/enhancements, printing, packaging and sale transactions.
• Ensure proper handling of customer credit card information in compliance with Property Procedures and Purchasing Card Industry (PCI) standards.
• Accurately and efficiently conduct all sales transactions.
• Account for all monies, coupons, passes and vouchers received at the end-of-shift settlement.
• Proactively up-sell guests where appropriate.
• Work as a member of a team; within the Merchandise department and the rest of the
• Silver Dollar City staff. Effectively communicate to the rest of the team information that is relevant to the shopping experience.
• Contribute to a work environment that is satisfying, enjoyable and energetic while being able to critically process situations and react quickly while using good judgement.
• Comply with safety and security directives, policies and procedures.
• Lead by example by being patient, kind, humble, motivational, respectful, selfless, forgiving, honest, and committed when interacting with one another and guests.
• Understand the importance of the position with how it relates creating a memorable shopping experience.
• Pro-active, friendly communication will be expected at all times.
• Ensures assigned photo location is stocked, clean, prepared and organized
• Listens to, understands and anticipates guests needs; takes proactive steps to ensure guest satisfaction
• Handles all equipment safely with care; promptly communicates equipment issues
• Effectively perform in a fast-paced, hectic environment.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
Dollywood Splash Country- Lifeguard
• Provide proactive guest supervision in and around water attractions
• Verbally communicate and enforce safety policies, procedures, and attraction rules
• Assist Guests in emergencies including water rescue and CPR
• Direct and assist guests in water attractions
• Respond to guest verbal comments
• Visually observe guests’ actions and ride operations to ensure a safe
• Report all unsafe acts to the appropriate management
• Initiate friendly interaction with guests
• Management reserves the right to change and/or add to these duties at any time
TIME SAVER SPLASH COUNTRY
Greet Guests at the Timesaver Reservation Center, answer questions and
provide park information. Promote the value and use of TimeSaver to Guests in regular ride and theater queue lines or other designated areas of the park. Effectively perform Timesaver sales processes to include (but not limited to
• Selling Timesaver products on a computerized ticketing system.
• Creating show reservations for Timesaver Guests
• Process credit card and cash purchases
• Issue complimentary Timesavers per Dollywood guidelines.
• Accommodate guests’ needs for refunds, exchanges, and other special needs.
Assist Dollywood’s DreamMore Resort for any Timesaver related issues
Greet Guests upon check in at theater entrances and verify reservation log for theater seats. Clean and organize work area daily to present a professional appearance and use free time productively. Maintain cleanliness of the Timesaver Reservation Center by sweeping and clearing cobwebs. Cross train to effectively perform ticket scanning processes for turnstiles to
include (but not limited to)
• Scanning of all tickets into the computerized system.
• Verify Photos of all Passholders, VIP admissions, Hosts, and Dependents Maintain dependable work attendance and flexibility with assigned work schedules.
Attend all required training and meetings.
Complete required paperwork in a timely manner. Follow all safety standards including reporting any violations of standards. Management reserves the right to change and/or add to these duties at any time.
• Checks with Manager for daily forecast training standard objectives.
• Ascertains the daily specials from the kitchen and communicates them.
• Assist service and kitchen team by bringing complete food orders from the kitchen to the dining room. Serve the food to the guests following the trained guidelines. Clears tables as needed.
• Assists with the service team with water and bread service. Consistent removal of soiled dishes from tables.
• Resets tables to standard throughout service.
• Maintain buffet cleanliness and food quality/presentation if appropriate.
• Inspects the dining room for cleanliness, proper supply levels and proper staffing.
• Cleans and organizes work stations.
• Maintains a clean and sanitary environment in compliance with all local and federal health codes.
• Performs service and runner duties as appropriate.
• Must be willing to work in other disciplines within the department as directed by management.
• Provide excellent guest service at every opportunity.
• Participate in upsell strategies as directed by management.
• Participates in daily lineups.
• Practices service standards and current training throughout service.
• Assumes duties of Supervisor in absence or as directed.
Properly clean and supply all assigned guest rooms and other areas of Dollywood’s DreamMore Resort. Offer assistance to guests in a friendly, genuine and courteous manner. Picks up extra cleaning and guest room supplies in the Housekeeping department. Properly cleans and stocks assigned quota of rooms daily according to standards. Maintains a clean and neat area at all times. Replaces guest room amenities as necessary. Reports all maintenance problems to the Supervisor / Facilities. Assist with stocking and cleaning of all housekeeping. Assists with making linen bags for daily turns. Stocks area for the next day. Check vacuum bags twice a
day, emptying if full. Offers assistance to guests in a friendly, genuine and courteous manner. Maintains records of work completed. Reports and delivers lost and found items to the Housekeeping office. Assist with maintaining the cleanliness of the resort guest rooms, public areas, and back-of-house areas. Assists with special projects as assigned. Completes deep cleans of guests rooms as assigned.
Resort Line Cook III
• Checks with Sous Chef for daily objectives.
• Ascertains the daily specials and methods of preparation and presentation.
• Ensures all dishes are prepared and presented in accordance with standard recipes and presentations established by the Sous Chef.
• Cleans and organizes work stations.
• Maintains a clean and sanitary culinary environment in compliance with all local and federal health codes.
• Performs banquet and kitchen line functions as directed by the Jr. Sous Chef or Sous Chef, including sautéing, production, plating and grilling.
• Ensures assigned workstation has proper level of par stocks and supplies according to daily menus and banquets.
• Checks product/supply levels and adjusts to daily needs and communicates any shortages.
• Knowledgeable of proper cooking temperatures and hold times, maintaining Safety Critical
• Checklists and Cooling Charts as required
• Proper knife skills required
• Ensures procedures are in place in regards to labeling, dating, and/or rotating standards including the usage of PrepPrint labeling system, FIFO (First In First Out), etc.
• Follows recipes including preparation/food handling standards which ensure designated portion control
• Comply with state and local health department regulations as well as food and beverage departmental policies
• Know and understand the use of the “Start Fresh” program when necessary
• Ensure all products are balanced flavor, presented to recipe specifications.
MEMBER OF THE ATTRACTIONS TEAM
– Amusements Team Member (Games)
FOOD TEAM MEMBER
MERCHANDISE OR RETAIL
HOUSE AND GROUNDS
– Rental Operations Host
– Park Appearance Team Member
– Landscape Tech
– Dollywood Splash Country- Lifeguard
TIME SAVER SPLASH COUNTRY
– Room Attendant
– Food Service
– Resort Line Cook III
MEMBER OF THE ATTRACTIONS TEAM : $14.00 per hour
– Amusements Team Member (Games) : $14.00 per hour
FOOD TEAM MEMBER : N/A
MERCHANDISE OR RETAIL : $12.00 per hour
HOUSE AND GROUNDS : $13.75 per hour
– Rental Operations Host : $12.00 per hour
– Park Appearance Team Member : $15.00 per hour
– Landscape Tech :$14.00 per hour
– Photography : $14.25 per hour
– Dollywood Splash Country- Lifeguard $16.00 per hour
TIME SAVER SPLASH COUNTRY : $12.00 per hour
– Room Attendant : $16.00 per hour
– Food Service: $14.00 per hour
– Resort Line Cook III : $15.00 per hour
32-40 hours per week
7 Mar 2024 – 10 Apr 2024
10 Jun 2024 – 7 Jul 2024
Upper Intermediate – Advanced
$135.00 – $150.00++ per week
Transportation to work
Students can walk or ride a bike.