(เต็มแล้วจ้า) Downtown Aquarium, HoustonAmusement Park HOUSTON , TX
Ride Operator : Serve guests by providing an enjoyable experience on the ride they are operating, and by performing their job functions in a safe, efficient and friendly manner. – Maintains a clean, safe environment for fellow Ride Operators and guest. – Interacts with guests in a professional, courteous and helpful manner. – Performs all aspects of ride operation as stated in the Standard Operating Procedure Manual. – Monitors ride to ensure normal operation and guest compliance with all safety guidelines. – Ensures that ride areas are clear of all guests and team members before ride startup. – Uses appropriate hand signals throughout ride operation. – Completes morning and evening ride safety inspections. – Ensures all guests meet established dress code and height requirements for rides. – Assists guests in entering and exiting ride units. – visually and physically checks restraining devices for each ride unit. – Initiates ride shutdown procedures as necessary. – Performs biohazard waste disposal as necessary. – Acts as a first responder to ride and park emergencies. – Assists with ride and park crowd control/ evacuations as necessary.
Host/Hostess: Responsible to greet arriving guests, welcome them into the establishment and seat them at a table. As the first contact between the customers and the restaurant, the host/hostess is a personal representation of the service and overall hospitality of the staff of the restaurant. While guests are waiting to be seated or waiting for take-out orders to be ready, it is the job of the hostess to ensure that the guests are made comfortable and kept informed of the status of their orders or wait times.
Specific duties may include but are not limited to any combination of the following:
-Monitors the open dining sections of the restaurant for empty and cleaned tables.
-Escorts the guests to the dining room.
-Estimates wait times for guests and monitoring the guest waiting list.
-Ensures that the needs of the guests are met while they are waiting.
-Keeps dining room occupancy chart current.
-Answers the telephone.
-Assist wait staff as needed, taking initial drink orders, moving tables together, etc.
-Inspect assigned restrooms and clean as needed.
-Complete additional duties as assigned by supervisor.
-Other duties may be assigned.
Restaurant Attendant (Front of House): Specific duties may include but are not limited to any combination of the following:
– Provides general assistance to servers to ensure customer satisfaction.
– Promptly greet guests as they are seated and bring bread, butter and water to table.
– Speedily and efficiently delivers food from the kitchen to the correct customers.
– Fill water glasses and/or pass on beverage refill orders to servers at table.
– Replenish complimentary items such as bread, butter, condiments, etc.
– Clear tables after guests. Take tableware to dish room and place silverware, dishes, glassware, etc. in appropriate areas for washing.
– Promptly clean table tops, chairs and booths between seating.
– Check floor and clean as required.
– Reset and arrange tabletop for the next customer.
– Inspect assigned restrooms and clean as needed.
– Respond appropriately to guest requests. Communicate guest requests to server as needed.
– Be available to fill in as needed to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the restaurant as directed by the restaurant manager or immediate supervisor.
– Prepares soups, salads and bread & Butter for the servers during rush periods.
– Follows all company health and safety rules.
– Complete additional duties as assigned by supervisor.
Ride Operator : (6 M/F)
Host/Hostess: (2 M/F)
Restaurant Attendant (Front of House): (4 M/F)
Ride Operator : $14.00 per hour
Host/Hostess: $8.00 per hour + Tip
Restaurant Attendant (Front of House): $8.00 per hour + Tip
32-40 hours per week
20 May 2024 – 10 Jun 2024
30 Aug 2024 – 7 Sep 2024
$1414.00 per month (Participant arranged)
** Deposit No
Transportation to work