(เต็มแล้วจ้า) Jimmy Buffet’s Margaritaville BostonBoston , MA Restaurant
Server : Responsible for excellence in guest satisfaction; serves food and/or beverages to the guests according to established standards and keeps dining area clean at all times by performing the following duties:
• Possesses full knowledge of food and beverage products served and utilizes suggestive selling techniques.
• Takes orders and delivers food and beverages in a timely manner.
• Ensures guests receive immediate, friendly, and personalized service to build their intent to return.
• Guides guests through menus, answers questions thoroughly and provides specific item suggestions and information about the establishment.
• Maintains positive guest satisfaction by exceeding service expectations.
• Handles guest complaints or directs them to a manager.
• Operates point-of-sale system with high level of efficiency and handles large amounts of currency.
• Practices proper cash handling procedures by addressing the point-of-sale system after every transaction, properly organizing money, counting change back to guests, and
following appropriate checkout procedures.
• Sets up and breaks down equipment and supplies.
• Maintains work areas by organizing and cleaning service stations and pre-bussing tables as needed of all used glassware/plateware/silverware/etc.
• Writes down all orders and inputs them into the point-of-sale system accurately.
• Scrapes, racks, and stacks glassware/plateware/silverware properly in dishwashing area.
• Acts as a final check on the quality of food and beverage items before they are served to guests and ensures appropriate garnishes and condiments are on plates.
• Assists management in training new Staff Members within their department when applicable.
• Completes all opening, running, and closing duties as assigned.
• Delivers and/or carries (with or without trays) food and beverage items, for own and others’ tables, with a sense of urgency; knows all table numbers and floor plans.
• When necessary, will occasionally assist host person with greeting and seating guests.
• Adheres to responsible alcohol service established by company policy.
• Understands and utilizes all safety and sanitation practices as defined in the safety program and reports any accidents to management.
• Performs other duties and tasks as assigned or determined by management or supervisors and moves with a sense of urgency.
• Adheres to all company policies and procedures as established in the Staff MemberHandbook.
Server (2 M/F)
BOSTON , MA
$6.75 hourly + great tips
32-40 hours per week
7 May 2024 – 15 Jun 2024
31 Aug 2024 – 7 Sep 2024
$135.00 / week (Must Arrange Own) $100-150 estimate
Deposit amount $200-300 When arrival
Transportation to work
Train or Bus. You may need to commute by bus or train from your housing to your job site. This could be upwards to 1 hour during peak times.