🆕 Myrtle WavesMYRTLE BEACH , SC
1. Perform skills and responsibilities as outlined by the StarGuard Elite Lifeguarding Program.
2. Prevent (drowning), recognize (distress), and respond to all aquatic and non-aquaticemergencies.
3. Administer appropriate care for respiratory and cardiac emergencies as well as injuries andsudden illnesses.
4. Maintain continuous and vigilant coverage of your respective area/zone in accordancewith the 30
5. Participate in the StarGuard Elite and Myrtle Waves lifeguard audit program.
6. Attend at least 4 hours of in-service training per month to practice/apply skills and keep your license active.
7. Exhibit exceptional customer service skills.
8. Protect patrons from injury by enforcing all park and attraction rules.
9. Ensure all riders meet minimum height requirements for each attraction.
10. Adhere to all operating procedures as outlined by the water park’s standard operating procedures for each position you may be stationed at. This includes, but is not limited to: operating the attraction, immediately addressing any attraction maintenance/safety concerns and/or stopping operation (if necessary), and cleaning the area.
11. Maintain an environment that makes the safety of all guests and employees our number one concern.
12. Contribute to park clean-up and maintenance before, during, and after operating hours.
13. Keep the employee break room and other common areas clean.
14. Greet guests, visitors, and employees in a friendly and courteous manner and help resolve any complaints and answer questions.
15. Follow the rotation schedule in a quick and efficient manner.
16. Adhere to all company policies, procedures, rules, regulations, standards, guidelines, expectations and requirements.
17. Ensure completion of work responsibilities or special projects within the time frame designated by your supervisor.
18. Provide feedback, ideas, and suggestions on a timely basis
Food and Beverage : As a Food and Beverage host, your responsibilities are to greet guests, visitors, and
employees in a friendly and courteous manner. Take orders, help fill orders, and check all orders for accuracy. Maintain adequate inventory in the food stands. Operate the Touch Screen Point of Sale system (POS) for food and beverage purchases. Understand Park menu and pricing. Receiving payment for selected items and return change as necessary. Account for daily receipts and properly secure per company policies. Ensure timely and accurate processing of operations receipts and maintain proper security measures over receipts, records, and cash. Assist with the prep of food orders and the delivery of food and beverage orders to guest areas. Ensure an adequate supply of condiments is available for guests. Adhere to DHEC and ServSafe requirements for food preparation and storage of food and supplies. Follow proper sanitation standards to keep a clean orderly work area and assist with the inventory. Food and Beverage Cooks responsibilities are preparing food for sale while maintaining DHEC and ServSafe requirements for cleaning the food service areas. Learn menu and correct portion sizes, follow proper sanitation standards to keep a clean orderly work area, stores food properly and safely. Reports necessary equipment repair and maintenance to supervisor. Completes food temperature checks before serving.
Park Services Host : Park Services Host are responsible for sweeping and picking up trash and debris from park areas and parking lots. Empty and clean trash cans; replace trash liners. Clean restrooms, guest areas, and backstage. Wash windows and clean windows daily. Follow restroom schedules to ensure the cleanliness of facilities. Greet guests, visitors, and employees in a friendly and courteous manner. Keep a clean orderly work area
Admissions/Cashier **Employer Interview Required** : As admissions, you are the very first person the guests encounter. Grouchy or non-smilers need not to apply. Responsible for all admissions transactions and upsell promotions in a fast-paced environment. You will handle and process many cash and credit card purchases while identifying and communicating the correct and proper admission for each guest. Assist in Group Sale functions, assist in Cabana Sales, and maintain they are cleaned daily.
Lifeguard : (10 M/F)
Food and Beverage : (5 M/F)
Park Services Host : greet (2 M/F)
Admissions/Cashier **Employer Interview Required** : (5 M/F)
MYRTLE BEACH, SC
Lifeguard : $14.00
Food and Beverage : $14.00
Park Services Host : greet $14.00
Admissions/Cashier **Employer Interview Required** : $14.00
32-40 hours per week
11 May 2024 – 15 Jun 2024
2 Sep 2024 – 7 Sep 2024
Upper Intermediate – Advanced
$125.00 / week (Employer) **Housing cost varies from $115-$130
Deposit amount : $300 After arrival
Transportation to work
All housing is within 1-2 miles from worksite. Typical route taken by walking or biking approx. 5-15 mins